Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Therapist II Department: Behavioral Health Adult Acute Unit Schedule: Part Time Shift: Days Hours: Job Details:
The primary purpose of the Therapist position is to work within a multi-disciplinary team approach to provide therapy and case management to individuals and families utilizing specialized treatment modalities related to current and accepted psychological, chemical dependency, group and individual theory. Provides direct care through assessments, groups, family and 1:1 services. Provides discharge planning, support and resource education to patients and families.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience,and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· On feet a minimum of 8-12 hours, depending on length of shift.
· Read charts, dials, equipment settings, literature and other printed and handwritten materials.
· Communicate with patients, physicians, families and co-workers in person and on telephone.
· Work with equipment and manipulate equipment settings, computer keyboard, etc.
· KMC operates 24 hours per day each day of the year, operational needs of departments may require that you be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the patients.
· Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment.