Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Assistant Resort Manager - Worldmark - McCall, ID
Location: United States of America-Idaho-Mccall
Requisition ID: 1209557
The Assistant Resort Manager will be responsible for ensuring all relationships with our guests, sales, vendors and board members are maintained positively and professionally at all times. You will be responsible for the P&L of the resort and assisting in the preparation of the annual budget and financial management of the site. You will develop and execute on resort operations while maintaining the integrity of Wyndham Vacation Ownership service standards.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
* Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with applicable regulatory standards and Wyndham Vacation Ownership values.
* Supervise/oversee and work with various department managers and contractors to include front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, food and beverage, etc.
* Command a presence of respect and humility; demonstrating the ability to motivate and readily communicate expectations and follow up.
* Thorough working knowledge of the composition of Association documents, understanding of governing statutes and board meeting procedures.
* Demonstrate a passion for excellence, a love for service and innate grasp to plan, implement, evaluate and continually improve operations.
* Perform regular building and unit inspections to ensure resort standards are met and the resort is safe for guests, owners and staff.
* Ensure the highest level of customer service to current and prospective owners in order to maintain a positive brand image and company reputation.
* Ability to execute and develop on services surrounding the retail shop, pool, fitness center, local destination activities, and weekly special events.
* Identify areas of process improvement and leverage best practices by working with appropriate corporate resources as necessary.
* Ensure administrative functions and duties are assigned and completed according to WVO standards, including timekeeping, vendor/board contracts, and personnel action forms.
* Maintain the highest quality of staff through effective recruiting, hiring, retention, coaching, succession planning and training.
* Partner with Human Resources to minimize employee relations issues and exposure to litigation with particular emphasis on sexual harassment, discrimination and properly terminating employees with appropriate documentation.
* Initiate and implement Resort Management Strategic Tactics as introduced from corporate as well as new programs to enhance guest satisfaction and support the "Employer of Choice" initiative.
* Facilitate "Hospitality Now" and live by the "Count on Me" service culture commitments.
* Supervise/oversee the rental program.
* Three to Five years of large property timeshare/hotel management experience required.
* Mixed use experience (Vacation Ownership, Hotel and Fractional).
* Astute understanding of Resort Financials. HOA Financial Statement experience a plus.
* Working knowledge of Housekeeping, Front Desk, Maintenance, and F&B operations.
* Understanding of Labor Relations (where appropriate).
* BA/BS Degree preferred.
* Professional appearance and excellent communication skills in dealing with guests and corporate personnel.
* Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
* Ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
* Have proven strong leadership ability, motivational skills and enthusiasm.
* Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
Job: Hotel/Resort Operations