Idaho Division of Human Resources Nursing Assistant, Certified in Lewiston, Idaho
Division of Veterans Services - Caring for America's Heroes
NOW OFFERING MORE COMPETITIVE WAGES!!!
*We are currently hiring full-time CNA's at the Division of Veterans Services in Lewiston. *
This position comes with great state benefits and paid time off.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
In order to protect the safety of vulnerable adults, the Idaho Division of Veterans Services (IDVS) may require applicants to pass a criminal history background investigation after a conditional offer of employment.
- Performs personal nursing care for elderly patients.
- Determines patient needs, and takes and records vital signs.
- Provides personal hygiene care and maintains a safe and sanitary patient-care environment.
- Lifts, positions, transports, and escorts patients and assists with walking and other body movements.
- Feeds patients who require assistance and implements individual patient treatment plans as outlined by supervisor.
- Records patient care, reporting changes in physical or mental status to health-care team.
- You must have a valid Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certificate.
For information on obtaining certification, please contact:
Western Idaho College of Western Idaho: 208-562-3000
Eastern Idaho Eastern Idaho Technical College: 208-524-3000 x 3340
**********Northern Idaho Lewis & Clark State College: 208-792-2442
Northern Idaho College for Workforce Training in Post Falls: 208-769-3222**********
Checklist. You will receive a score based on your responses.All responses must be supported in the work history, resume, and/or education portion of your application.You must receive a minimum rating of 70 to pass this examination. Exam results are available immediately online when you complete and submit your exam.
To preview the exam, click on the "**"** link below (you will not be able to take the exam from this screen). If you wish to take the exam, click on any Apply Online button and follow the instructions provided.
How to Apply:
Click on any Apply Online button and follow the instructions provided to complete the Application Checklist and Exam for this position.
When updating your online application information, please select Division of Veterans Services under "Agencies,"the conditions of employment you are willing to accept under "Job Type/Shift," and Lewiston under "Cities."
Open for Recruitment: May 15, 2018 - July 15, 2018
Announcement #: 07610044385
Salary Range: $12.00 - $13.15 per hour -Plus Competitive Benefits!