Macy's Retail Support Signing Team Lead, Part Time: Lewiston Center in Lewiston, Idaho
The Signing Team Lead is responsible for supervising a team of associates to ensure that all merchandise is properly signed. The associate is also responsible for fulfillment and performing other duties as necessary.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
- Be proficient in POS and MPOS systems including Search and Send, My Client and More@ Macy’s tablet app
- Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare, whether Macy’s devices or their own
- Assist customers in all aspects of total store fulfillment and have the ability to satisfy the needs of our digital and physical customers by making appropriate partnerships when necessary.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
- Coordinate and oversee the timely execution of sign set-up and removal for the entire store
- Recruit, train, motivate, and develop Signing Associates to their fullest potential through coaching and feedback
- Ensure that all policies, procedures, and standards are understood and followed by Signing Associates
- Ensure optimum coverage to support anticipated promotional events by effectively managing associate schedules
- Conduct random sign audits to ensure selling price is correctly reflected on the signs
- Provide feedback or call the Price Change Hotline on signing issues such as pricing errors, advertising errors, ticketing errors, and missing signs
- Use FEDSign system to prepare signs for all promotions and vendor identification signs
- Print and maintain sign library and organize sign carts, shops, and holders
- Assist Merchandise Team Lead in operational tasks such as markdowns, return to vendors (RTVs) and transfers and merchandising tasks such as floor moves and back stocking
- Assist with the basic fill of merchandise
- Participate in physical inventory process
- Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment
- Maintain department recovery standards; including fitting room go backs to standard, if applicable
- Attend to customer service needs in a friendly and helpful manner when approached
- Be sensitive to the store’s needs and flex into other non-selling areas as needed
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Follows shortage programs and procedures
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Supervisor
Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
• No specific educational accomplishments are necessary.
• Previous experience in a support role is preferred. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Mathematical Skills:
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
• Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
• This position involves constant moving and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs. May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. May involve reaching above eye level. • Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
• Strong organizational skills. Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Able to empower and develop a team. Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team. Must possess a strong sense of urgency. • Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
• Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Primary Location: United States-Idaho-Lewiston
Job: Receiving and Merchandising
Req ID: 71484139